Not Every Family Law Matter Has To Be A Disaster
Although a large portion of family law cases are related to divorce, a number of legal issues can arise in domestic partnership and unmarried parent situations as well. At the Jones Law Office, LLC, we help clients manage their family law matters using tried and true negotiation and trial tactics. In addition to handling divorces, we can help you with matters related to:
- Post-decree modifications and enforcements
- Mediation and dispute resolution
- Parental rights
- Allocation of parenting time
- Decision making
- General parental rights issues, including working parent, at-home parent, and mothers’ and fathers’ rights
- Child custody and visitation plans, including joint custody and time sharing for unmarried and divorced parents
- Financial agreements relating to child support and spousal maintenance
Holistic Family Law
As a certified mediator in the state of Colorado, our lead attorney Tracy Jones is thoroughly committed to negotiating the best possible outcome to your family law matter. Her additional certifications as a guardian ad litem and a child advocate all speak to her commitment to positive and productive family law. No matter what the case may be, we can help you achieve positive dispute resolution and productive agreements. We work with caseworkers, therapists, certified mediators and other professionals to garner these results.
Achieve Your Goals
We listen to every client who walks through our doors to ascertain his or her goals. We will create a plan together and work toward negotiation and mediation. We will be zealous advocates for your interests, and take your case to trial if it will get you the results you deserve. Don’t let a judge decide your family’s fate, email us or call our office in Evergreen at 303-469-2340.