Experienced Trial Attorney In Jefferson County
I opened my Evergreen, Colorado, law firm to provide high-quality and individualized service to my clients. My general practice law firm focuses on providing individuals and families with the tools and assistance they need to make educated decisions and protect their interests. I actively listen to every person to make sure that I understand the goals for his or her case. I handle a variety of legal matters including:
- Criminal law: As a former prosecutor, I offer a unique service for my clients with inside knowledge and effective strategies. I defend against all misdemeanors and felonies including DUI, domestic violence, theft and drug crimes.
- Estate planning: As an estate planning lawyer in Jefferson County, I help families prepare estate plans in order to plan for the future and protect their assets. Probate is a large part of my practice as well, and I offer both probate litigation and management services for estates in Colorado.
- Family law: Having someone in your corner is important. Whether you are in mediation or the courtroom, you can trust me to handle your divorce, adoption or post-decree issues such as child support modifications.
- Bankruptcy: If you or a loved one has suffered from high medical expenses, job loss, high credit bills or other unexpected expenses and are unable to handle these debts, bankruptcy is an option. I help individuals file for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Real estate: If you need help with a real estate transaction such as a purchase, sale or lease transfer, my services are efficient and competitive. I am also able to handle development issues and real estate disputes including litigation.
- SSD and SSI benefits: Many individuals need help applying for Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income benefits. The processes can be lengthy and full of complicated procedures. To avoid costly errors, I can guide you through the system to save you time and get you the funds to which you are entitled.
No matter what your legal issue may be, I am always a zealous advocate for the interests of my clients. As a certified court mediator I have proven skills in negotiation, and with my many years of litigation and prosecution experience I am also an accomplished trial attorney. Whatever approach your case requires, I can deliver. Call my office at 303-469-2340 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.